- 60 Second Assembly
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Interchangeable Bar Tops
- Folds Down to 8″
- Interchangeable Prep Area Cutting Boards
- Nexus LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Speed Rail
- Ice Bin
- Protective Cover
- Battery Power
- Branding & Graphics
The 62 Portable Bar is our most popular sized bar option. Comfortably fitting two bartenders and with the option to add multiple ice bins while still only weighing 100 lbs, the 62 bar is just the right size for just about any application. With it’s 60″ prep area and additional fold up secondary shelf, there is plenty of room for everything a bartender could ever need. Like all of our mobile bars, it folds down to 8″ which saves on valuable space during transport and storage.
Setup In Seconds
The 62 portable led bar assembly is extremely simple and can be done in just seconds. Because of our bar’s unique self-contained designed, everything easily folds inside the bar with the exception of the bar top. There are no bolts, pins or complex hardware needed to set up our folding bars and anyone can assemble it without instructions.
The 62 bar is made with lightweight yet durable aluminum and only weighs 100 lbs which means it’s extremely mobile. It’s perfect for conventions and tradeshows, mobile bartending and event rental companies.
Logos, Graphics, and Branding
Adding logos or branding is a great way to customize your portable bars look whether you’re promoting your new product line, your mobile bartending business or just want to show off your love for your favorite sports team and best of all the front panel graphics are FREE on every mobile bar! Visit the Graphics and Branding tab above for more info on our printing capabilities and requirements.
Bar Top Options
- You can choose from three bar top options. Square, Curve, and Wrap.
- Square Tops are best used when either space is a big issue since these tops only extend slightly beyond the bar’s frame. Multiple bars with square tops can be pushed together to create one long straight bar.
- Curve tops provide a unique look and add additional bar top space. They’re also used to create larger circular or curved bars. Both the square and curved bar tops are the same depth and can be pushed together to form one seamless looking top.
- Wrap bar tops are the best way to maximize your usable bar top area and they provide a high-end look to the 62″ bar.
62 Bar Options & Accessories
Why are these options extra? To save you money, of course. Not everyone needs these options and since all of our products are made to order, we feel it’s better to make them optional rather than increasing the base price.
• The stainless steel speed rail for the 62 bar is 42″ and holds approximately 10-12 bottles.
• Folds into the bar seamlessly and does not need to be removed although can be if required.
• When choosing the ice bin option, one of the four prep area panels will have a hole cut into it for the ice bin to fit in to. If you won’t be using the ice bin for every event, we recommend purchasing an additional prep panel to switch with the ice bin panel.
• 62 bar ice bins are compatible with the 48 and 77 bars.
• Ice bin capacity: 5 gallons
• All of our protective covers are made out of waterproof polyester canvas and include two nylon straps to hold your bar top during transport.
• High quality craftsmanship and made in California.
• The standard way panels are installed on our portable bars. Panels are attached semi-permanently to the frame with strong adhesive tape. Fixed panels can be removed but requires re-applying the adhesive each time.
Removable / Interchangeable Panels
• Attached with 3M Dual Lock connectors (strong plastic velcro) and can be easily removed to be swapped out with different panels.
• This option does not include additional panels. These are sold separately and can be purchased in the accessories tab above.
When to choose Interchangeable Panels
If you purchase, or plan to purchase in the future, additional bar panels with different graphics to swap out on a regular basis, you will want interchangeable panels.
• All of our bars come standard with a plug-in adapter regardless of selecting the battery power option.
• Batteries for bars are not permanently built into the bar so they can be removed for charging elsewhere or swapped out with a different battery. This also means you can add a battery later if needed.
• How long will the battery last? You can find out more on the battery page.