- 60 Second Assembly
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Interchangeable Bar Tops
- Folds Down to 8″
- Interchangeable Prep Area Cutting Boards
- Nexus LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Speed Rail
- Ice Bin
- Protective Cover
- Battery Power
- Branding & Graphics
The Mini Portable Bar is the smallest of the folding bars that we offer. It’s lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for bartenders on the go, small parties and events or to promote your product or brand. The bar’s ultra-compact size allows it to fit into most SUVs and can be easily loaded with one person. It also makes a great mobile hostess stand or valet booth!
Setup In Seconds
The portable mini bar assembly is extremely simple and can be done in as little as one minute. Because of our bar’s unique self-contained designed, everything easily folds inside the bar with the exception of the bar top. There are no bolts, pins or complex hardware needed to set up the mini bar and anyone can assemble it without instructions.
The mini bar is made with lightweight yet durable aluminum and only weighs 55 lbs which means it’s extremely mobile. It’s perfect for mobile bartenders and for smaller events or brand promotion.
Logos, Graphics, and Branding
Adding logos or branding is a great way to customize your portable bars look whether you’re promoting your new product line, your mobile bartending business or just want to show off your love for your favorite sports team and best of all the front panel graphics are FREE on every mobile bar! Visit the Graphics and Branding tab above for more info on our printing capabilities and requirements.
Bar Top Options
- You can choose from three bar top options. Square, Curve, and Wrap.
- Square Tops are best used when either space is a big issue since these tops only extend slightly beyond the bar’s frame. Multiple bars with square tops can be pushed together to create one long straight bar.
- Curve tops provide a unique look and add additional bar top space. They’re also used to create larger circular or curved bars. Both the square and curved bar tops are the same depth and can be pushed together to form one seamless looking top.
- Wrap bar tops are the best way to maximize your useable bar top area and they provide a high-end look to the mini bar.
Interchangeable Panels (Optional)
Fixed Vs. Interchangeable
Fixed Panels are the standard way panels are installed on our portable bars. Panels are attached semi-permanently to the frame with strong adhesive tape. Fixed panels can be removed, but requires re-applying the adhesive each time.
Interchangeable Panels are attached with 3M Dual Lock connectors (plastic velcro) and can be easily removed to be swapped out with different panels.
When to choose Interchangeable Panels
If you purchase, or plan to purchase in the future, additional bar panels with different graphics to swap out on a regular basis, you will need interchangeable panels.