- 60 Second Assembly
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Interchangeable Bar Tops
- Folds Down to 8″
- Interchangeable Prep Area Cutting Boards
- Nexus LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Speed Rail
- Ice Bin
- Protective Cover
- Battery Power
- Branding & Graphics
The Mini Portable Bar is the smallest of the folding bars that we offer. It’s lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for bartenders on the go, small parties and events or to promote your product or brand. The bar’s ultra-compact size allows it to fit into most SUVs and can be easily loaded with one person. It also makes a great mobile hostess stand or valet booth!
Setup In Seconds
The portable mini bar assembly is extremely simple and can be done in as little as one minute. Because of our bar’s unique self-contained designed, everything easily folds inside the bar with the exception of the bar top. There are no bolts, pins or complex hardware needed to set up the mini bar and anyone can assemble it without instructions.
The mini bar is made with lightweight yet durable aluminum and only weighs 55 lbs which means it’s extremely mobile. It’s perfect for mobile bartenders and for smaller events or brand promotion.
Logos, Graphics, and Branding
Adding logos or branding is a great way to customize your portable bars look whether you’re promoting your new product line, your mobile bartending business or just want to show off your love for your favorite sports team and best of all the front panel graphics are FREE on every mobile bar! Visit the Graphics and Branding tab above for more info on our printing capabilities and requirements.
Bar Top Options
- You can choose from three bar top options. Square, Curve, and Wrap.
- Square Tops are best used when either space is a big issue since these tops only extend slightly beyond the bar’s frame. Multiple bars with square tops can be pushed together to create one long straight bar.
- Curve tops provide a unique look and add additional bar top space. They’re also used to create larger circular or curved bars. Both the square and curved bar tops are the same depth and can be pushed together to form one seamless looking top.
- Wrap bar tops are the best way to maximize your usable bar top area and they provide a high-end look to the mini bar.
Mini Bar Options & Accessories
Why are these options extra? To save you money, of course. Not everyone needs these options and since all of our products are made to order, we feel it’s better to make them optional rather than increasing the base price.
• The stainless steel speed rail for the mini bar is 22″ and holds approximately six bottles.
• Folds into the bar seamlessly and does not need to be removed although can be if required.
• When choosing the ice bin option, one of the prep area panels will have a hole cut into it for the ice bin to fit in to. If you won’t be using the ice bin for every event, we recommend purchasing an additional prep panel to switch with the ice bin panel.
• Mini bar ice bins are specific to the mini bar and are not compatible with the 48,62 or 77 bars since they are smaller.
• Ice bin capacity: 9.5 qt
• All of our protective covers are made out of waterproof polyester canvas and include two nylon straps to hold your bar top during transport.
• High quality craftsmanship and made in California.
Removable Front & Side Panels
• The standard way panels are installed on our portable bars. Panels are attached semi-permanently to the frame with strong adhesive tape. Fixed panels can be removed but requires re-applying the adhesive each time.
Removable / Interchangeable Panels
• Attached with 3M Dual Lock connectors (strong plastic velcro) and can be easily removed to be swapped out with different panels.
• This option does not include additional panels. These are sold separately and can be purchased in the accessories tab above.
When to choose Interchangeable Panels
If you purchase, or plan to purchase in the future, additional bar panels with different graphics to swap out on a regular basis, you will want interchangeable panels.
• All of our bars come standard with a plug-in adapter regardless of selecting the battery power option.
• Batteries for bars are not permanently built into the bar so they can be removed for charging elsewhere or swapped out with a different battery. This also means you can add a battery later if needed.
• How long will the battery last? You can find out more on the battery page.